Hiring a children’s entertainer can be very stressful especially if they haven’t come recommended by someone you know and trust. We have listed a few tips below to help you make the decision on who will be the perfect choice for your child’s special day.
- Start searching the internet for magician for hire in your area or city. Narrow your search by checking the below for each of your selected magicians.
- Before you hire a magician make sure their show is age appropriate. You don’t want their gags and tricks to go over your child’s head.
- Check for reviews and testimonials and make sure they come highly recommended.
- Make sure your magician holds a police check and Working with Children check. Most importantly, make sure you sight these.
- Ask about your magician’s experience, have they been child entertainers for long? What age groups have they performed for?
- Check the magician’s social media and business website for photos of previous parties and shows.
- Once you’re satisfied that you have a selection of suitable magicians then it’s time to make contact and ask a few questions such as:
– Are they available for your chosen date?
– How long is their show?
– What are some of the tricks they do in the show?
– Do they use animals eg.rabbits or doves?
– What are their prices?
- Once you have collected all this information and chosen a magician you should complete the hiring process as soon as possible to secure your booking.
- Make sure you reconfirm the details closer to the time and provide a second mobile number of a friend or family member who will be present on the big day.
- Sit back and relax, your job is done! Now it’s over to your carefully chosen child’s entertainer to work their magic!